The nice!nano is a Pro Micro replacement development board offering BLE using the nRF52840 chip. It has the same pinout as the Pro Micro meaning it will work with almost any Pro Micro keyboard.
The nice!nano has an on-board 3.7V lithium battery charger, and a software level switch to cut off power to its LEDs.
- Mid mount USB-C port making the board a 3.2mm total thickness (thinner than a Pro Micro).
- nRF52840 chip on board with 1MB of Flash and 256KB of RAM.
- Adafruit Bootloader loaded offering DFU flashing as well as flashing via UF2 storage (similar to dragging a file to a flash drive).
- Programmable indicator (blue) LED as well as a charging indicator (orange) LED.
- Battery voltage reader to report battery percentage to main device.
- External power can be cut off using an on board MOSFET saving power from LEDs (each can draw 1mA when off!).
- 3 extra GPIO pins offering a total of 21 GPIO pins.
- 3.3V out of the VCC pin to power external features.
- 32.768 kHz oscillator on board for real-time clock capabilities.
- Clean design with matte black solder mask, immersion gold plating, and Tg 170 FR4 for durability.