Leeloo v2 | Low Profile LED
Leeloo v2 | Low Profile LED
- Leeloo v2 | Low Profile LED PCBs (Left and Right PCBs)
- 60x SMD Diodes
- 75x SK6812 Mini-E LEDs
- 60x Kailh Low Profile Hot Swaps
- 1 Pair of Reset Switches
- 1 Pair of TRRS Jacks
- 2 Pairs of Mill-Max Headers
- 50x Mill-Max Receptacles
- 60x Mill-Max Pins
- 14x M2 Stand-offs
- 28x M2 Torx Screws
- 1 Pair of Clear Acrylic Covers
- 12x 3M Bump-ons
- 3D Printed Case: Black, Matte Black, White, or Matte White
Required Components Based on Configuration Preferences
Since Leeloo v2 can be configurated either wired or wirelessly, the following components are required; however, not included in this kit, and component costs are extra.
Switches and Keycaps:
- 58x Kailh Choc Switches (White, Brown, or Red)
- Keycap Set (MBK Blanks, Glow, Glow R2, or Legend‡ 40s)
- 2x nice!nano v2 Microcontrollers
- 2x On | Off Switches (Alps Alpine Micro Switch)
- 2x Rechargeable LiPo Batteries (110mAh, 700mAh)
- 2x Pro-Micro, Elite-C, or Elite-Pi Microcontrollers
- 1x TRRS Cable
- 2x Displays (OLED, or nice!view)
- 1 or 2 Rotary Encoders (EC11N)
- 1 or 2 Rotary Encoder Dials
NOTE: Currently, ZMK only supports one rotary encoder—on the Central half. A pull request is available to enable both central and peripheral sides.
Preparing Your Order
If you place an order, we will proactively contact you to obtain your case colour preferences, and verify the different options you may wish to configure your Leeloo with.
3D Printing, Quality Assurance, and Packaging
Please allow 3 to 4 business days to prepare your order. Albeit, the majority of the time is 3D printing and post processing; it takes a few hours to ensure accuracy, and component quality assurance during the packaging process.
International Orders with Batteries
International orders that may include batteries (i.e., wireless builds), will be required to be shipped via DHL—extra charges may apply for shipping, and customs.
Leeloo v2 has a large number of small components, and it would benefit having the proper tools. If you wish to build Leeloo for yourself, please consider the following items:
- Soldering Iron capable of variable temperatures, 280℃ – 375℃
- 0.2mm, or 0.3mm Rosin Core Solder
- Soldering Tips (fine and small)
- Flux (optional)
- T5 Torx Screwdriver
- Kapton Tape 1/4" or 1/2" wide
- 99% IPA + Mini Ramekin
- Cotton Swabs
A build guide is currently in development; yet, you may find helpful information within Leeloo v1's Build Guide.
Budget about 12 to15 hours to build Leeloo from start to finish.
QMK Firmware | For Wired Builds
ZMK Firmware | For Wireless Builds
If you would like Clickety Split to build your custom Leeloo, we can assist you. Our build service includes:
- Soldering of all components.
- Initial build of your base keymap (Main, Lower, Raise, Adjust), and an archive of firmware files when complete.
- Quality assurance and testing.
- Photos and updates during the entire build process.
If you have any questions with the ordering process, build process, or if you'd like to talk about the various options you may have before building, please contact us.